Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Stand Inside Your Love

This is my current fav Pumpkins song. Man, the lyrics are awesome. So's the vid. Today I turned on the vid and the song on my stereo at the same time, but the TV was a split-second after the stereo so the song echoed through my room. Man it was awesome. I had something meaningful to write tonight. Oh yeah. Today Perry came over for a little while. It was good to see the kid, but man he's smoking himself retarded. I knew he had smoked on the way over to my house; he wreaked of it. But then he denied it when I called him on it. Perry man, you are wasting away your life. You are too good of a kid, too good of a person, you have too much of a good brain and talent to waste your cells smoking and drinking. Man I just hate seeing people I care about self-destruct. He blames it on jazz. That whole group is so image-conscious, always worried what the other kid is going to think, you know? So juvenile, so opposite of what they preach. They say, "Be yourself, dress how you feel, shop wherever you want," but then they turn around and yell at yuppies, spend hours planning out what's cool enough to wear. I don't get it man. I've never understood that group; that's probably why I never became a part of them even though we would've gotten along, you know? I can't deal with all that crap. And I can't deal with sleepdrunkeness, so I'm going to bed now.

No comments: