Saturday, August 09, 2003

Tear

Alright Zak and I were talking about this song earlier, so I decided to title this entry that. Here's the deal: I think I've finally found a fav band. OH MY GOSH! CRIMINAL! Yes, it is a little bit, but The Smashing Pumpkins are almost def my fav band. And Zwan too, but I haven't heard enough of their material to make a sound opinion on their placement in my "tier of fav bands." Man, I hate it how some people just won't leave me alone online, talking about stupid stuff that I don't care about...man. I just listen because I know how much it hurts when I tell people important things and they don't care. So I persevere and endure the mindless babbling, but shoot it gets annoying really fast. My brother has hobbit feet. I feel like watching Fellowship. I'm going to miss these people here so much, but man I can't wait to leave for school. It's so soon I can't stand it man! so tonight perry calls about kicking it tomorrow and he says he's going ot take bart becase he has other friends coming, but shoot perry! if i wanted to hang with your other friends i would've called them up and asked them to chill instead of you! I want to chill with you dumbo that's why i asked you! bah! he frustrates me. he's smoking himself stupid man, drinking his liver away. i don't think he realizes how much crap he's into. he blames it on jazz - that the jazz culture and lifestyle "made" him do it. oh yeah man, i dig that for sure. just like my mormon culture "made" me go to byu, live a completely mormon life. yeah, no free agency in that choice at all. give me a break. i'm going to yell at him when he calls tomorrow.

No comments: