Monday, August 18, 2003

Ladies Man

Yesterday at church Tom said, "Call me when you're done with dinner so we can chill." I said, "Yeah, okay." So I call him but he's taking out trash with his dad and says he'll call back in a few minutes. An hour and a half went by and he hadn't called. I went downstairs and told Robert we were going to feed the ducks. No sooner had I stepped out of the car did my phone ringeth. Tom came to the park with Robert and I. Here's the thing: if you don't call when you say you're going to call, and then let an hour-and-a-half pass I'm going to do something without you. I get all riled up anticipating an outing, and then I get flaked on for a little bit. I hope he wasn't offended at all, I don't think he was, I just hate waiting. My mom is stupid sometimes. She just walked by and got pissed at me for "talking to someone."
"I'm writing in my blog, mom."
"What's a BLOG?"
"An online journal."
Type type type My mom is stupid sometimes.
Ek. Welcome to my wonderful homelife.
I'm being forced to walk my dog, who's currently sleeping. Stupidity at its finest.

No comments: