Thursday, August 07, 2003

Galapogos

This a good Pumpkins song, though my current fav is "Stand Inside Your Love" off Machina. My roommate emailed me last night - yay! She's from Hawaii - way cool - it calmed my fears about having a dreadful roommate. I figure if she's from Hawaii she's at least a little bit cool. She wrote in the subject box: "Aloha to my roommate!" - which I found cool. She's a lot like me already: overtly enthusiastic, one of five kids, light brown hair and green eyes (though my hair is currently a coppery red), neither of us have really close friends going to BYU, although I have Becky and Tom (who's coming home a week from today!)...So I'm actually excited for school now. I cleaned out my dresser AND closet yesterday, a world record for me as I rarely clean anything, let alone an entire dresser and closet. The Garage Sale is next Friday and Saturday and Helen and I are way excited. We both have so much stuff man. I've got four bags of clothes and 11 pairs of shoes, not to mention another bag full of flip-flops and purses. Woo hoo. Will be rolling in dough soon hopefully. Alright, I need to go start my day.

No comments: