Friday, August 08, 2003

The Everlasting Gaze

So tonight I chilled with Bea and Celeste,and I know they will read this, but I honestly feel so distant from them both now., They're always off hanging out together and I guess I feel left out. But that's how it's always been - they always call one another to chill and I chill with other friends. Which is fine, don't get me wrong, but when we're supposed to be best friends. And I'm leaving SO SOON, but we've made no plans to chill... I don't know, I'm prob flipping out over nothing, but it just hurts a bit that I don't know what's going on in their lives at all. "And so begins the end," says Gandalf. It's kind of true, too. I hardly talk to Bea anymore, Celeste is always distant when I'm talking to her online. It hurts. Life has been really hard for me lately, emotionally at least, and this old life of mind is ending. I don't want our friendships to end with it, but man I just don't know. That's enough crying.

No comments: