Thursday, August 14, 2003

Spontanaeity

Today Beth and I went to the beach. You know, the one in Pacifica with the Taco Bell. It was fun, talking to her again. Some people I just start missing too much, like Beth. We're great friends, she's one of my truest, and I'm going to miss her as we trot off to schools thousands of miles away in two weeks. Of course, there's always email and AIM. And Bianca. Ah Bianca. Haven't had good quality time with her in a long time. Went to Da Lat, Bed Bath and Beyond, and then Ross where I purchased a wonderful black skirt with pink polka dots. Should go perfectly with my sexy black heels ;) And then there's Perry. Ah Perry. That kid messes up his life so badly sometimes. But he's a good kid with a good heart, and I think he just needs someone to see that sometimes, to see that underneath all the drinking and faces he's just a young, depressed, vulnerable kid who needs a good friend once in a while. And I hope I am that for him and that we can continue our late night walks into trouble...hahahaha. And I hope he didn't get in too much trouble with his parents, but I'm pretty sure he's getting an extensive and unnecessary "yelling at" as I type this. But this is how teenagehood goes. Nothing harmful transpired - it's just the fact he was doing something (i.e. out for a walk in the dead of night) that is undesirable in society's eyes. But it's late and I'm going to go to bed and think.

No comments: