Friday, September 05, 2003

Until I Die of a Broken Heart

Yeah, I don't know why I've been so pissy lately. Well lately meaning last night and like right now (haha wonder why?) but I guess I shouldn't talk about it in such a public forum. Tonight I'm prob chilling with Regan and his old high school homies up in American Fork, a glorious 15 minutes away from Provo. W00T I really don't care since I'm sick of this campus and hanging out on it every stinkin night and day. But it's his 18th birthday, and as we are new bff's he wanted me there. Luckily, I've chilled with these kids before and they're all way cool. Especially Myles, who has excellent taste in music. So today I had a quiz for Music 101 and I got 18 out of 20, but then I had a quiz for Bio and I got 5 out of 5!! Yay! That made me so happy. And I didn't cheat either, which made me feel even better since I was having a hard time not peeking at my notes. So yeah, I need to call Regan and see what the dillyo is for tonight, tonight (SP allusion just in case you didn't catch it ;) ) JUST LOVE NO HATE!

No comments: