Sunday, October 05, 2003

Translanticism

Perry makes me cry more than anyone. I just got off the phone with him; he's sitting drunk outside of who-knows-where. I just care about him too much. Tears pushing, forcing, fighting their way out from the wells of my eyes. Got my new favorite Death Cab song playing too, that doesn't help. I really don't know what to say about him. He's dropping out of high school. He's drunk right now. Drinking a 40 and a third of the way done. Make me stop loving you, Perry. Do something so awful I'll never want to see you again. "I need you so much closer," sighs Ben Gibbard. "I'm seeing you in November, I PROMise," Perry says. Still feels bad about last weekend, how I was home and he flaked. How Kevin flaked. "I need you so much closer...I need you so much closer..."

Stop crying now, Lisa.

No comments: