Monday, October 06, 2003

Suspect Fled the Scene

Has anyone ever noticed that the titles of my blog entries generally having nothing to do with the entry substance? Yes, I've noticed that as well. You see, I used to attempt to correlate the substance with a song title; however, I've since grown rather lazy and abandoned that practice. I'm listening to Pedro the Lion right now..."The Longer I Lay Here." Such an exquisite song. This one person keeps harrassing me online as well. If you know who you are, please stop. If you think it's you, ask me and I'll tell you if it's you or not....BUT - things are good. I finally feel acclimated to the Utah "scene." I yearn for my Bay Area quite intensely though. I have a biology test this week that I really should study for, really should, but I haven't had a blog entry of worth for a while. I am eating a Nerds milkshake right now; it's quite tasty. I think I'll go practice my vocal music actually. Lessons tomorrow, you know... :/

No comments: