Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Someone is Waiting

Long talk with mom tonight. Talking to Maggie now. I miss these people. Email from Helen my lovely. School is so busy. I have two essays and a midterm due tomorrow. I need to study; I don't know why I'm online when I should be studying or writing or something worthwhile. I guess I can study during classes though; heaven knows Music 101 is a waste of time since I already know everything we learn anyway. Eddie is beautiful. Saw him today in the Wilk eating with Brandon. I was with Eric. Then I saw him again as I sat with BJEmm and Regan before 2 pm class. Wow. He is beautiful. Eddie defines beautiful. I love you all back in CA - you are my first and golden friends. I miss you all and bless you with my undying love <3 My life in the morning sun, my life in a speeding car, it's too much to lose. My life to you...---Zwan

No comments: