Monday, July 23, 2007

I cannot be friends with over-40, single males.

I forgot to address some very important issues.

#1. I bought chains in Chinatown on Saturday. Not chains like necklace chains, but chains like ghetto-fab chains that attach to your pants and wallet. I will be the only white girl (well, probably only girl) rocking chains in Provo, but at least I'll be rocking them.
#2. Come Fall semester '07, my car will not transport me to campus and back. No no, I will be riding a Razor scooter. It will have green wheels, and I will switch off between normal and goofy foot so I don't develop one unnaturally large leg.
#3. I've taken to saying "mad," like, "That's mad tyte," or "You're face is mad annoying." I picked it up in Syracuse.

Lastly, here is the opening of an online conversation I had with my friend Cade this morning.

9:53 AM Cade: Happiness is a Del Taco quesadilla breakfast.
9:57 AM me: Or a rainstorm in Manhattan.
9:58 AM Cade: In the tradition of crappy impressions: "Hi my name is Lisa. I live and work in NYC for the summer."
9:59 AM me: "Hi my name is Cade. I'm a self-centered prick who makes fun of his friends."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can someone give me an amen...