Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I wish The Boss were my boss.

Getting up early is better than getting up late. Or so I am learning. It's like two hours magically appear out of nowhere! I am turning over a new leaf: I am not allowed to arise past 7:30 am. I'm working my way back to 6:30 am. (Thank you to the friends who've gently reminded me of this principle).

In addition to the 'what am I to do with my life at present' dilemma I'm currently in, there's another question that pervades my mental meanderings:

What happened to modesty?

I think it's time we revamped modesty. Not with the frumpy "Modest is Hottest" campaign (and myriad ugly prom dresses to boot), but with tips to be hip yet respectfully dressed. No Shade tees, no Down East, especially no t-shirts under tank tops or sleeveless and strapless dresses (I hope you are cringing as badly as I am right now). Any ideas?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hacking[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.