Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If there's such a thing as love

There is no excitement quite as exciting as when your heart (or your mind?) finally figures out that you love someone. I don't think this happens very often in life. At least not with that deep, pure love that is reserved for special occasions. But it's one of the best feelings I've ever felt, and it's been a while since I felt it.

I have always loved love. Loved the idea of love. Loved being in love. Yes. I love love.

My constant prayer since April 2008 is that I might be a conduit of Heavenly Father's love for His children. His love is the purest love.

President Uchtdorf gave my favorite talk of 2009. It's about love.

I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much yes! That's all we talk about these days, love; and yes, so exciting. Thanks for writing this, I'm gettin' all pumped for the day, love!