Thursday, July 24, 2003

Baby, Now That I've Found You

I can't let you go, I've built my world around you. I need you so, darling even though you don't need me, you don't need me! I love this song SO much. It's by the Foundations. Kimba is sad being the only pup at home now. She's doing alright, she doesn't bark anymore (which is good), but she's a lot more subdued and quiet. Still as loveable as ever though. Dang, I don't have much to say. I have a lot on my mind, but it's pretty personal - this forum isn't the best place to vent or share such intimate thoughts. I need to tell someone something. Some of you know what that is, and for those of you who don't know, that's as close to the truth as I'm going to get here. I'm bored with this and have nothing meaningful to write. Meaning..ah, meaning...plaguing my thoughts these days...

No comments: