Saturday, July 05, 2003

Imagine all the people...

You finish it. Tonight was awesome. Went to SF with Celeste, Bianca, Kim, J-Ho, Sam, her cousin Carly and bf Tom to see the fireworks. Niiiiice. But they were lame. A Thom Yorke-ish looking guy hit on Celeste - said she had nice eyes. But then he proceeded to stare at her for the rest of the trainride (Rockridge to Embarcadero). Dang - he was kind of cute, but the staring thing was a wee bit scary. Pasha - you should've come. The fireworks were lame, I already said that. We went parading around Union Square and up Geary to The Clift. Dang, that place is awesome. Exactly how I want my future house decorated. Lots of brown, dark wood, leather, fur (oh baby, fur chairs and everything)...it's posh, sophisticated, erotic, kinky...everything I like and more. We checked out a room - it's niiice. Mirrors on the headboard wall and the wall closest to the foot of the bed. My future bedroom is going to have LOTS of mirrors...ESPECIALLY on the CEILING. Oh Yeah. Look, I'd better get to bed and think about all this. Plus, I'm heading out to some flea markets tomorrow (yipee skipee) so I should sleep.

No comments: