Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Pink triangles

Tonight I am going to a goodbye party for Allison. I am going to miss her a lot. I got her a cool present too, but I don't want to say what it is in case she reads this before then. I love incense. I like buying people presents. I love the sun - it is such a nice day outside. The tank came home today, only to be stolen away by my dad who returned to scout camp. I am mad; my heart yearns for it's sturdy, comforting steel frame that towers over the miniscule vehicles driving next to it. I grow sick without it. And I am sick of driving a stick shift too...way too much brain power...too many things to do. Mom and Becky in SF for the rest of the day, Robert and I home alone...again. Always watching the Disco Channel. That's Discovery Channel, btw. Well well well, I guess I'll go lay my boredom down to rest, afternoon naps are the best. Lame rhymes make me feel fine. I'll shut up now...

No comments: