Thursday, July 03, 2003

Sick and sore

Ah, the beauty of summer. Got a letter from Tom today. Good to hear from him. He's doing well, though most of you don't care. Allison moves back to Nebraska tomorrow. I am going to miss her a lot. Hannah is doing well in Italy, though I miss her a lot too. I don't think I can handle having three best friends (Tom, Allison, Hannah) away. It's going to be really hard. Just came home from a saxophone lesson. I LOVE IT. My teacher says "I have a lot of soul" which is a good thing in jazz. Woohoo - it's my new passion and reason for living. Going to see my pups tonight. Current names are: Kimba still for the girl, the boy - Ozzy, but my brother doesn't like it as it alludes to the blood-sucking former Black Sabbath frontman (Ozzy Osbourne, you idiot). Thus, he will continue his life as "Runt" until we think of something we can all agree on. Bleh. Ah, I'm bored. I have no car.

No comments: