Wednesday, July 09, 2003

A Thousand Years

Summer is going by quickly. Luckily. Chilled with Ali last night in a late rendezvous at B and N. Love getting lost in that place. Talked about current troubles, i.e. love. Always troubles with love. Supposed to go chill with Tony at the Times today. Bailed for the second week in a row to take someone to the airport. Oh well. Tentative rescheduling next Wednesday. I hate how the one thing that's troubling me most right now I can't write about on here for fear the person it's about will read it. Dang. Hmmm. I think I'll go shopping. I always do that to kill time. Maybe perfume and makeup shopping today. Sounds good. There's a sale at Rhinestone Cowboy, the biggest rip-off of all time, but their sales are alright. I'm bored. I only write in my blog when I'm bored. Fight the boredom with all new Blog! Ha! That was excrutiatingly lame.

No comments: