Sunday, July 27, 2003

Everybody Hurts

Cried today. A lot. But not until I got home and was yelled at by my mom for crying. What's that man? And then I hung out with Helen, which was of course fun, and we watched my new Smashing Pumpkins DVD. I took her home and my dad got pissed at me, gave me the whole "Don't raise your voice with me" speech, even though I was only doing it because he accused me of things I did not do. Hmmm, remember last Christmas Dad? Man, if you guys haven't heard that story, have me tell you sometime. It was the Christmas from hell. No, from below hell. I hate Christmas because of what happened. My parents, especially my mom, have left me with severe emotional scars and open wounds due to their constant criticism of who I am. And dang it, I can't help who I am. I wrote a song just now about how my parents make me cry more than anyone. Someday you'll hear it played on the radio. Everyone will cry. It'll be good. And the vid - oh just wait - it's going to be great. It's going to make everyone cry their heads off. Sometimes I feel like the best thing I could ever do for myself would be to never speak to them again after I'm financially self-sufficient. Suck the coconut til it's dry and then toss them aside like they've done all my dreams and future plans. Whatev man, one month tomorrow. One month tomorrow...

No comments: