Monday, June 30, 2003

Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Ah, the irony. My tank is still in the shop. I miss it SO much. I never thought I could miss a car so much, but it holds a special place in my heart. I need it back soon. REALLY soon. Bought 3, count 'em 3, new CDs tonight: Sorry about Dresden, Songs for the Brokenhearted, and Smashing Pumpkin's Gish. HA! I have a new Smashing Pumpkins icon, which is very cool, I must say. I almost leaped out of my chair when I found it. I think I just used the wrong kind of leaped, but I don't really feel like fixing it. I am bored with life right now. I want to go away for a few days, like just to Mount Diablo or Mount Tam, maybe farther. I need to get away though, clear my head a bit, meet some new people. GO TO ASHLAND! That would be the best, though I doubt that'd fly with my parents. Maybe make a new friend. Fly a kite, that'd be fun. I'm a dork now.

No comments: