Friday, June 13, 2003

Graduation tonight. I'm excited. A little sad because I won't have the joy of hating high school anymore. I guess I can always say "I hated high school" instead of using the present tense. I didn't hate high school entirely, just certain people (see my column in the last issue of The Page for more info concerning this). I am scared for graduation. Hilary Jackl and Brittany Rogers a.k.a. "Moo Moo" sit in front of and to the right of me, respectively. They swear like sailors...or worse. Which isn't too fun for my virgin ears. Hey, I'm graduating with honors now! I made it this semester, so I get to wear the nice gold cords. Yay. Man, I don't know what else to say except that I love Billie Holiday. That gal rocks. I should go get ready for graduation now...only an hour til I should leave.
Cheers everyone!

No comments: