Saturday, June 21, 2003

Rock me all night long

I'm watching B.B. King - live - on TV right now. With Jeff Beck. If you've never heard of those guys, uh, I'm sorry for you. Don't even bother if you don't know who they are yet. But for those of you who do know who they are, they're really rocking right now. Beck's playing an awesome solo on a Strat right now - a little unconventional (I'd opt for the Tele for solos) but he wails, so it's all goooood. Um, so yeah. I worked way too long today - about 6 hours - and it wouldn't be that bad if I weren't so tired from working every other day this week and not going to bed until late. Meh. I had my first saxophone lesson today - it was very fun. My teacher, Tony, has this giant poster of Charlie Parker right on the wall, and he stares at you as you play. I bought my brother that poster a while back at T-Shirt Orgy, but I'm pretty sure he lost it. Then again, maybe it's hanging on his wall. Either way I'm taking it with me to college. He won't miss it...;). So yeah, my day was rather boring, though I'm hoping to go to SF tomorrow and play frisbee on the marina or sumting. That might be fun... Rightee-o!

No comments: