Monday, June 16, 2003

Okay. We're getting a dog. A Queensland heeler. It's an Australian cattle dog. We can't decide on a name. Either Tilly, Dari, or Kylie. I like Dari. Robert Katie Michael like Kylie. My parents like Tilly. Tilly will most likely be the name because my parents are buying her in the first place; therefore, they think they have more say than the rest of us. Whatever. Corey was at church today and it was good to see him. He's doing well, just got off a month-and-a-half long tour in Europe. He's on the covers of various Russian, German, and US skate mags, released his own board about a month ago...he's doing well. He promises we'll hang out, but he and his brother are exactly the same about promises, i.e. forget them as soon as they make them. Whatever again. Man, Tilly, Dari or Kylie. I liked Siouxsie too, but they ruled that one out. "Too exotic," they protested. My dad thinks Dari is too exotic, yeah like Tilly isn't. Till the Pill. That's what I see. My sister's skin is orange. My older sister's. She uses tan-in-a-can religiously - seriously every other day, AT LEAST - at tans in skin cancer booths. She's going to get skin cancer. I give her ten to fifteen years before she starts wrinkling like a raisin. She's disgusting. Ooh, Radiohead Videography on MTV2. I love those guys. I guess I should go watch it. Thom Yorke is one of the scariest guys in the music business, just because his eyes blink at different times, never in unison. His left eye is always halfway shut, his right eye fully open. Man, he's weird. Perry is so cute too. I've been really into jazz lately. Have I said that before? I think I have. I forget things easily. Whoa, Thom Yorke up close to the screen, vampire teeth to the max. I'm talking sharp, carnivorous, canine teeth. I'm pretty sure he's a vegetarian or vegan too. Too bad. Someone who would actually use those teeth should have them.

No comments: