Wednesday, June 25, 2003

SECOND ENTRY FOR TODAY - YOWZERS!

Alright, I've just decided I'm going to marry Billy Corgan. Again. Plain and simple. The guy is a guitar god, not to mention his bald head is impossbily irresistible. I just want to lick it. Yeah, it sounds kinky, and any images from that are kinky, but who cares. He probably likes kinky stuff. I'd better stop there before I say something I'll regret. My puppy is doing well, btw. She is very colorful now, but no big black spots which is supposed to be desirable for the breed. S.w.e.e.t. Hmmm, what else? I bought the new Mars Volta album today. Jared called with the bad news that their show is sold out. MAN am I PISSED about that. That was one show this summer I DID NOT want to miss. If anyone out there has tix and doesn't want them, let me know dang it! Today was a boring day - I think just because I don't have my precious tank so I'm stuck driving the Acura. It does have a better soundsystem, at least. How which car I drive can dictate the pleasure rating of my day, I don't know. One must not question these things. Tomorrow I am hanging out with Kevin, and I think we will go to the SF Guitar Center so I can see if they have my precious Epiphone Les Paul LH in Cherry Sunburst. It is one fine piece of wood, you dig? Oh, I can hear the sweet overtones now, reverb galore, feedback abundant. I'll have sweet dreams about that gal tonight, for sure (the guitar, I mean). Now here's an idea: I'm going to get a job writing concert and CD reviews for an online zine or some website so I can get into shows for FREE. How cool is that? Tony suggested it to me. He is The Man. He and Johnny (a.k.a. Mr. Dewes). That there is one cool dood. Alright, I'm out like a light. Peace. Wish me luck chillin' with Kevin tomorrow...

No comments: