Thursday, June 12, 2003

Dood, second post today. Alright, so I'm a little enthusiastic about this... chances are no one has even read this stoopid thing yet. So I just got back from Rasputin's and I saw Tony there selling some old promos. That's pretty cool. He's a cool guy, just, uh, old. 30-something's not that old, but dang, anything older than about 29 is old to me. Oh, he has kids. That automatically makes him old in my stoopid opinyun. I bought Billie Holiday's Love Songs and a Matador Records comp. Sweet stuff, although I've only listened to the Billie Holiday so far. Man, the music from back then was insanely good, and her voice, though hoarse and crackly, melts over my ears like butter over hot cakes. Good stuff, the tuneskies, not the hot cakes (mmm, hot cakes). Um, what else? Oh yeah, I'm graduating tomorrow - rather we're graduating tomorrow as most of the peeps reading this thing are probably seniors - and I'm really excited. NO MORE "GO WHITNEY" ANYMORE - WOO FRICKIN' HOO! Man, that girl drives me crazy!, and certainly not in the affirmative. You know, that Tony is a cool guy. Off to my little sister's 8th grade graduation! bleh!

No comments: