Saturday, June 14, 2003

Last night I graduated from high school. Yay. Then we had the All-Knighter. Yay again. I saw Perry at graduation, but he had a lit cigar in his pocket. Now, at first whiff I said, Ew, get away, smoke, gross, but I must say, cigars smell niiiiiiice. I'm going to stop there before I say something I might regret. Tom comes home two months from today, though I'm not sure how I'm going to react when I see him. He and I have become very close while he's been away through letter writing and such, so I'm a little skeptical about how that's going to carry over into an actual relationship, a plutonic relationship, I hope. I do not want to get involved with him now, and especially not him considering the history with him. Wow, these are deep thoughts. Now all y'all who're reading this better not go spreading it around, or, uh, I won't be your friend anymore! (See how one can be graduated from high school yet still carry on as a juvenile...ai yi yi). Love y'all. Peace out 'til next time. Oh wait, the All-Knighter was fun. I loved the slide and the motorized toilets the most, and OF COURSE, the bands. Zak really really shreds - the dude is crazy. Dewes' speech rocked the house; Shereen's attempt at political correctness made me want to barf - sometimes she can be a hypocrite. Or maybe I'm just in such strong disagreement with her and her speech that I'm bitter, this could be true. Nevertheless, I think it's a combination of the two. Okay, the day goes on. Later.

No comments: