Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Um, I just heard the most disgusting thing in my life. My brother and I were heading up to Shell Ridge to take a night walk as it is an impossibly beautiful night, and right at the entrance was this car. Far away from the car, we heard what we thought were people talking. But the closer we got, the faster we realized what was really going on. Needless to say, we ran out of there. Oh my gosh, it was disgusting. The girl was yelping so loudly; it was SO gross. SO gross. Ew, ew, ew. Okay, hopefully I'll get over it soon - it was so gross. Okay, other than that, today was a good day. I went cruising with Maggie in her brand spankin' new Jeep, very cool, and we sprayed people with Super Soakers. A little on the wild side for conservative old me ( I get my groove on at concerts more), but overall very fulfilling. Went to a stingy family party tonight - waaaaaay uncool, as I was nearly forced to sing. AnYwAy, I visited my pup again - she is so cute. Possible names: Achela (pronounced a-kay-la), Little Bear (as she currently resembles a polar bear cub), uh, and others I don't really care about. Man, I'm going to download some guitar tabs. Later, y'all.

No comments: