Thursday, June 19, 2003

I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. I went out with Pasha - I think he is so cool, a kool kat even, and I don't say that about just anyone. For so long I've wanted to get to know him, to at least be friends with him. And I'd say we're that, friends, but, ugh, I don't know. I couldn't open up like I do so easily with EVERYONE. It's not Pasha - we have one of those "connections." Maybe I was just tired after a long day of work - that could def be it, since normally I go til about 1 am without even a hint of fatigue... I think that's it, I'm just really tired. I'm having to retype just about every phrase of this blog because I keep typing the wrong letters...not fun. So gosh, Pasha, I'm sorry for being a drag. I was a drag on myself, but we must chilleth again when I have some juices - tonight was just an awful night for me. And no worries about peeing - hahahaha! See, I'm not even my normal witty self. Something is wrong. AND, we didn't talk about my void, which makes me sad, because if there's anyone I'd talk about my void with, it's Pasha. Please read this Pasha, and please know this, otherwise I'll just tell you the next time I talk to you. Oh yeah, I left my sunglasses in your car too...

No comments: