Monday, June 30, 2003

The Execution of All Things

Intruiging day. Hung out with Helen, who rocks to the core of the earth. Going to the Rilo Kiley show with her, if I can get some wheels by then. The tank is still in the shop, sadly. That's partly why I've been depressed. Not to mention my unsurprising ventures back into depressing indie. But like I said, it's unsurprising. Must babysit again tomorrow. Hopefully I will not have to take them to the pool - too many LL kids go there, and I just don't like having to put on a Prufrock face. Can't do it anymore. Puppies names have changed again. Girl is still Kimba, boy was Obi-Wan at dinner, but now is something undecided. Mom can't make up her mind - she's the biggest hypocrite since I don't know. I have Tom DeLonge's (lame dood from Blink 182) sn. Don't ask me how I got it - I won't tell you. I am scared for Tom to come home. I am scared for lots of things. Like college. Like getting into some kind of trouble this summer. Like not professing my undying love for someone special. Ah, I just popped the Reindeer Section into my stereo. Haven't done that in a few months, basically because I have a hard time finding the CD I want amidst my collection of hundreds...haha shameless bragging. Ties with a best friend are slowly loosening...I don't know how to fix it, mainly because I feel this loosening isn't my fault. Oh well I guess. There are other fish in the sea. I hate cliches such as that one. I need change - I crave it constantly. I'm bored with this.

No comments: