Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I am writing this entry for my dearest Finella, a person so fine I call her friend. Now, where to start...had to work today, major bummer. Dentistry, yay. Assissted on a rather bloody extraction. Strong stomachs come in handy for Acadamy-Award winning gore. Hmmm, what else? Today was a rather boring day, just working. Oh yeah, I went out with Celeste tonight. We went to the Pleasant Hill library (ooh, I love that place!) and Barnes and Noble. And Wendy's, after she told me before how she didn't want to eat out...whatever, that's Celeste dear for you. I swear we went somehwere else, but we probably didn't. I'm rather forgetful. Gosh, I keep using the word "rather" a lot. That's rather annoying. Woops! There I go again! Zwan's new video for "Lyric" was on Noggin tonight - of all stations. It's very cool. It's just the band walking through the streets of New York with acoustics playing and singing the song. It's really cool, very art-deco-meets-indie-rock. Well, that's about it for my rather boring day. Oh wait! My voice teacher Nancy gave me her Ken Burns' Billie Holiday CD! Woo hoo! Free CD!!!

No comments: